There are a million stories that arise when you sit behind Will. These are some of them.

Friday, July 18, 2008

Gutters and Strikes


OK, so I whiffed on the riddle. Big deal. I'm a smart guy. People value my opinion. I'm no dummy. I can do long division in my head. I can recite the Magna Carta (OK, not really, but I can totally make a pun on it about japanese comic books, and call it the manga carta).

Anyways, Will and I just got back from the great Polish National Home in downtown Hartford. The food, as always, was delicious. I got the usual; a polish plate (kielbasa, sauerkraut, perogis) plus two extra perogis. The only issue I have is how much of a bonehead food coma I've been in all afternoon.

Which is another way of saying I'm refusing to work on the riddle again today.

1 comment:

chillwill said...

i think you smart too!! (in a special way)