There are a million stories that arise when you sit behind Will. These are some of them.

Monday, July 21, 2008

Disturbing Inquisitions

So, not more than two minutes ago, Will asked me if it would be possible for Derek Jeter to perform the sexual act known colloquially as "the shocker" on a dude. I said no, that the act requires the participation of a lady.

I'd recommend our prim, church-going readers who may be unaware of what a "shocker" either check out this or this. Oh, no, wait. I'm sorry. I'd recommend our readers NOT do that.

Why would Will need to know such a thing? He claims there's a perfectly good explanation, and it's on the beat bike blog. I'm calling bullshit on that, even though it gave me a chance to throw in a site link. I think the real explanation is that it's way too hot outside for anybody to think rationally.

Even Will, who's no jive turkey.

No comments: